View Single Post
Old 17-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
DarkLord's Massage Girls (New Updates)

Name: 漫漫 (Man Man)
Looks: 7.5/10, Sweet and Sexy Looking Milf.
Boobs: 34B, Very sensitive nipples. Loves it when you to suck and lick her nipples.
Weight: 52kg
Height: 1.63m
BBBJ: 8/10 Solid deep throat and tongue lashing of the little head. You will love it when she sucks you with her sexy eyes gazing at you and her fingers tickling your balls.
AR: 7.5/10, Said that she didn't really like doing it but still gave me a very good ass cleaning
Catbath: 7.5/10 very very wet catbath, practically covers your whole body with her lips...
FJ: 8/10 Damn horny gal who said she did not have sex for the last 6 months. Ultra wet and cum at least 3 times during my session with her.
Massage: 7/10, has some skill
CIM, Breastfuck, COB : Yes
COF: Depends
Frenching: 8/10. Poke her tongue into your mouth and let you suck it.
FJ: 8/10 No complaints from her even if you change multiple positions and bonk her long long. Stereo moaner and dripping wet.
Overall: 8/10, One of the best Milfs I have ever tried. Tries her best to satisfy her customers.

Price: $80/1/1, Room included and CD bring your own.

Work Location: Private and Secure Location, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Pics and Contact, Click here

To view my other Gems and get their Contacts, click the links in my signature below.