View Single Post
Old 14-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fei Fei(16W12)

Fei Fei(16W12)...23yrold? mm fm Hunan...fair sexy sultry slutty ktv niteclub looker wif nice big eyes n sexy pouty lips....also has sharp facial features..didnt like her fake eyelashes n wore abit too much white face foundation makeup...however the more i looked at her, the more her looks grew on me, became more attractive in a sexy sultry slutty way!...gd ht, 164cm+, slim sexy legs...sexy slim curvy bod wif a nice back...b cup boobs modified wif 25cent brownish areola tits...appears to hv a slight small scar abv her pussy...ass abit flat, pussy well trimmed...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe level is gd...friendly mm, more on the commando svc side...

Full pkge svcs both in shower n bed...shower YTL, on rubber mattress vgd inclu warm water in me ass ar style!...suction catbath not bad...funny thing though, on the normal bed in the room her ar was done wif a rubber?!...saying tat it still felt gd as she inserted it into me ass wif lube n felt smooth...bbbj vgd lick n suck n deepthroat...nice balls suck n lick, lick of perineum as well...

actually i rate her bbbj technique highly as she takes it slow n increases n decreases suck n lick tempo as she goes along, sometimes changes by licking me cockhead n shaft...also pokes me ass wif a lubed finger as well which felt shiok.!..

This Fei Fei is more a commando svc provider so not much into me servicing her, also not into cunnilingus...

FJ vgd as she has stamina n is v vigorous...also turns up the heat n passion wif nice moans n fierce frenching!...best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her lovely back, also she reached out one of her hands back to grip one of me hands on her ass, i also lubed a finger wif her cuntjuice n gently played wif her ah while pounding away, accentuated by great mirror effects, woof!;....doggie standing wif her in killer heels, wow she really has a sexy model figure leaning agst the mirror, my hands all over her lovely curvy fair slim bod fm behind n turned her head ard to french passionately while fucking;...asian cowgal she really went bouncing vigorously up n down on me cock wif tat piak piak sound!...n leaned forward to lick n suck me nipples wif a high look on her face, followed by more passionate frenching!....

Overall i had a vgd time wif this Fei Fei...has gem potential for those looking to lay back n enjoy being serviced commando style...and perhaps other possibilities as well!...many tks to joncheong n bluewing for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation