View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taking the innocent teacher's virginity.

Tan and Miss Wong sneaked into the library during the weekend when nobody is in school. Tan was super excited the day before and has hidden some pillows and blankets in the library beforehand. Miss Wong gasped when she saw the blankets and pillows set up in the corner of the library, surrounded by bookshelves. She blushed when she realize this is what people call a love nest and tried not to think about what Tan will do to her there.

Tan made Miss Wong sit down in the corner among the pile of blankets, and sat down beside her. He looked at his beautiful innocent looking teacher with her petite breasts and short skirt revealing her smooth milky legs and almost wanted to rape her again right there. But he forced himself to remain calm. Miss Wong is now shyly looking down at the floor and nervously wringing her hands.

In one motion, Tan put his hand around his teacher's shoulder and pressed his face into her hair, took a deep breathe and said "teacher, you smell so nice!". Miss Wong frowned and squirmed, appearing uncomfortable with her student's sexual advances. Tan used his other hand to grab Miss Wong's tiny hand and interlaced his fingers with hers. His heart start to pump faster and dick start to erect feeling his pretty teacher's warm body heat, smooth skin and nice smell.

"come Miss Wong, kiss me" said Tan as he moved his face closer to hers. Miss Wong shyly tried to move away and said "cannot...". Tan said "before we make love, must have foreplay or else will be very pain for you". Miss Wong hesitated before saying "but I don't know how...". Tan smiled lustily and said "remember how I kissed you the last time we make love...". Miss Wong cringed as she recalled the day she lost her virginity. She reluctantly closed her eyes and moved her lips closer to Tan's.

This made Tan's dick shot up like a rocket! The feeling of an innocent older woman who is your teacher, shyly trying and learning to kiss you is super shiok! Miss Wong timidly pressed her lips onto Tan's lips and quickly removed them. Then, she turned her head slightly and pressed her lips onto Tan's again. As she become more confident, she pressed on for longer and sometimes their nose brushed against each other. While her eyes were closed, Tan was wide open and watching his pretty teacher clumsily trying to kiss him. Tan enjoyed the feeling and power over his teacher a few minutes and then gently broke the kiss, and whispered "Miss Wong, stick out your tongue...".