View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

I was there in the afternoon too. EW was glad when she saw me. At least support her when she open this joint. Her partner was kind to sit with me when the girls were busy... while siting at the recep area, I could hear moaning and groaing in one of the room. I know I have step into a harlem.

I got Ting Ting to do the job. Well for Mosha, I can't compare with EW so got to lower my standard. At least there is no rushing in getting the job done. When I came out of the room, I saw the other girls, I think TT would be my taste. I will RTF for her.

I was told that EW partner can also do juagen and solid massage... She is in her late 30s but nice looking. I would also like to try her out not for fun but pleasure. Well, you can still go for EW, she is avaialble if needed.

Enjoy!!

PS: I will follow the standard that Bro CLee2 and Nayate set; which is either a minimum of 25 points or at least a few FRs. don't want to spoil market.