View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsgoh View Post
Can someone please enlighten, which hotel in Sg Golok has functional WIFI; tried Genting-not good but can use Malaysia's DIGI on my laptop thou slower than my fixed line PC.
Grand Garden Hotel has WiFi. Never tested it as never brought my laptop.
This hotel is too far away from the makan places but near the farms. Hotel can get Malaysian cell phone lines but the lines go from full to zero, from zero to full bar, its fluctuated a lot in the hotel.

Continuation of FR. 5/8/2011

Oh yah !. Before we hit Marina Hotel disco and karaoke, we firstly went to Riviera Hotel which is located on the farm area. A small hotel, 5 levels only with the agogo bar located on the ground floor. Both bouncers opened the door and we took up seats next to the stage. Damn dark inside with quite a number of customers inside. Some of the customers were ladies and it was difficult to see as it was dark here but the stage was lighted by flashing strope lasers and these were directed to two agogo ladies there.

I ordered 2 Heinekens costing RM10. The beer came with FOC tit bits. Pulsating music, flashing lasers, gyrating agogo ladies with stickers on their neh neh on stage, other agogo ladies were with the other customers. We were here for less than an hour and seen almost all the ladies. One lady got a small RM10 flower from me. I slowly circled the flower on her wrist and she got smooth skin. Then we went to Marina Hotel after we again toured the un named soi behind Riveria Hotel.

6/8/2011 Field Report.

I got one ST, one LT since i was here in Sungai Golok. My friend, Girl-Lover did not get any puying and was itchy to score a target. After, my puying with the name of Dar from Sexy Girl karaoke left, we went out for food and check out of Marina Hotel and aimed for Grand Garden Hotel.

Food here is rather expensive but still a bit cheaper than the cut throat prices in Danok. There are more restaurants here. Every day, we ate meat, meat, meat and more meat !!!. Damn, need some veggies !!!.

The huge wooden penis structure where prayers were performed, in which we both caressed yesterday did its work today.

We both got 2 puyings from a farm. We later went back to Grand Garden Hotel after a walk and found out that our 2 puyings were in bed watching the TV. They were hungry and ordered some food, steamed cockles, several types of fresh uncooked veggies, some phet som tum, white khao. They asked us to join them in eating this Issan aahan. Girl-Lover refused their invitation. I joined the ladies. Simple food......but aroy mak mak.

Memories.......yeah, liked eating Issan aahan, 20 years ago with puyings in this place. Oh, i did ate such food with Ah Lin, Ah Phern, Ah Poom but my two other rather hi so Malaysian batangs also refused to join us in our food celebration, 20 years ago, in Grand Garden Hotel.

Then, disaster struck.

The other lady was busy on her mobile, called this fellow, called the OKTs, etc, etc. Do not know if my friend will be pissed off or not because she suddenly got her period. I believed her red came when she went to the toilet after the meal. So i told my lady to call the OKT not to send any replacement here and that Girl-Lover will accompany this lady back to the office ( yes, karaokes with farm girls here are called OFFICE ) and to select another girl.

The penis prayer structure worked as Girl-Lover got a girl with HUGE NICE TITS, talkative, extremely girl friendly and who stuck close to him liked a fubu.
C.B. fellow actually do not want to caress the penis stucture when i told him to do it. Then i told him to do it and wish for a girl friendly lady !!!!. Up to each individual to believe or not to believe..................loh !.

After our bonks, we left the girls in the room and went to the snooker center in Marina Hotel for a game, walked in Soi Sawadee area again but me not feeling well as got a headache.

When we got back to Grand Garden Hotel, the ladies decided not to go to Genting Hotel restaurant to eat but decided to have a BBQ in Nopparat Restaurant. They went home to make themselves beautiful while we relaxed in our rooms. When they came back, we took Grand Garden Hotel van to the restaurant which is located on the outskirts of Sungai Golok. Small but nicely decorated open air restaurant. BBQ was good. We also ordered additional food, at least got veggies to eat. After eating meat,meat, meat for a few days.......real sick of meat now ( except for puying's meat ! ), consuming veggies was excellent !!. The van came back and we went to Marina disco.

No need to pay entrance fees. Just go in and enjoy. Got live band, male and female singers, got coyotes ( from Mikado ), got sexy show with stickers on their neh neh. The hald naked ladies sure looked good from far away, but when i went nearer next to the stage............all cannot make it on terms of quality.We had about 20 bottles of small Heinekens here. Each bottle cost RM12. A jug of coke with ice was RM30. Replacement ice .....free. And no smoking in the disco......there is a fine by the authorities but the disco got a smoking room but some people , including me, don't care and smoked in the disco. The toilet is liked the clubs in Danok. Sure....can get back massage, wet towel from the male personnel that would want tips. I told them to get lost when they quietly come towards my back.

Girl-Lover was a bit high, his new puying was drunk silly, my puying was hi and feng tau liked mad, me....not even drunk yet.