View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF
walked past the shop yesterday. Its next to the fighting fish shop. I was in a rush so didn't try.

they look quite good. all prc i think. they are all quite young and quite chio too. not those plump type. all slim and nice figure...

Meantime, any bros out there who have gone there and would like to post FR?
Totally in foul mood now after returning from a super lousy and f*k up massage session there. CCB! Sori, bros all out ... still cannot control my mood. Walked past there ard 8 plus today and see only one gal available but really not bad: young, quite pretty and a low v-neck pink top that shows her nice cleavage. So without thinking, ask for a session ( 45min at $30). Waited for a while for a room to clear and at same time, saw another gal with short hair and looks so-so; so really tot that I'm lucky to have chosen the gal in pink. Environment was not bad with attached washroom but the massage rm was small.
So as usual,the gal started her 'soft' massage for less than 10 min before she ask me what i want. Hmm..in my mind was 'so fast?'. Ok, nvm.. ANyway, her attitude also got prob: Ask her 1 ques, she answer one word and then stop liao. Then ask her wat srvices she provide and the prices were f**king $$! FJ at $150, HJ at $80!! Told her that her prices were crazy and she tried to argue that the prices here are like tat cos the gals are young and pretty! I then try to bargain for ard 5 min or so... she lowered til FJ at $120 and HJ at $60 but I told her that the usual price is $30 and even if it's a fabulous service, i would only pay $50 at most ( Not trying to spoilt mkt but I think if it's really gd, I'm willing to pay). She then kept saying I so stingy.. just $10 more... I super DL liao.. so just kept quiet. She in the end closed the deal at $50 while saying I lucky cos going to get a fabulous HJ at this price.
Wat crap! Nothing special abt her HJ... worse case is that she dun let me unhook or bring up her bra, saying that it's very hard for her to put it back since her hands are full of baby oil. Told her I put it back for her... still resist... got to play with her boobs in limited way liao. 10 min later, cum liao and just gave me a towel to clean up myself while she hurried outside to wash my cum off. Lousy service... plus the towel looks dirty, so took tissue to clean. Wow... Really took her time to wash and seeing that it's only 25 min, so still got time to stay ard. Just lie dwn there wait for her. SHe came in and look surprised. I told her still got time lor. She just stood there and waited.
WTF.. tried to tok to her.. she dun seem interested. Ask still got massage, she said 'service over'; I wanted to play with her boobs more since her hands are clean now..also dun let and keep saying 'service over'. So she just continued to pose at her corner for 5min while I sat there. In the end, really DL.. just gave her the $50 and ask her if the other gals are like her, she said 'no'. But I just told her straight in the face that 'today is the most lousiest day of my days cheonging TN' as well as 'My last time coming here liao or maybe last time choosing u to massage' with a super black face. Left the place with curses and swears. I duno if it is that I cannot click with her such that I 'suffered' such fate but warning to all bros: Pls don't try to waste your hard earned $$ on this gal cos looks and body can be deceiving!!!

Name: Qian qian
Looks: 7.5 or 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 1/10
Attitude: 3/10 ( to her efforts for at least answering to me with one word)
HJ: 5/10
Damage: $30 + $50 ( lucky that I never took the 1 hr massage)
RTF: Never!