View Single Post
Old 26-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

What do you think you are trying to do??
Oh I'm just helping clean away my sperms, scared go in your vagina then make you pregnant.
It's ok, I had my period just a few days ago.

Sia la? You sure? Then let me come inside you la.
You can still shoot???

Yes, you see, stand already. He stood up and showed me his still erected penis.
I looked at him, 'just help me wipe away ok before it dries up. '

He nodded and knelt down in between my legs, pretended to use his hands to wipe away his semen, but I knew he was staring at my vagina. His fingers were moving closer towards my vagina, I knew once he got his fingers in, I would be at his complete mercy as it was already slightly wet inside.

Hey, using your hands to wipe it off isn't helping!

Oh, sorry sorry... Maybe.... I lick them off for you?

'You serious??? You want to lick off your OWN semen?' I replied in disgust

Yes, I feel licking your thighs.' He gave me the pleading puppy eyes again.

I just laid there and didn't reply, he put his hands on my thighs and started licking off some of his own semen. I felt quite disgusted and turned off by his action, but he was stroking my thighs with his hands gently and that did the opposite instead. After a lick or two, I realised he wasn't licking away the semen anymore and he was just licking for his own pleasure, slowly towards my vagina! I sat up, used both my hands and hold on to his head to stop him from licking further, I knew that if he licked me down there, I would succumb completely too. His head struggled a little bit more and tried to lick towards the direction of my vagina, I held him there easily, but I didn't notice his right hand sliding down my thigh, reached my vagina and went past the protectionless g string and straight in a finger! I don't know if it was his semen on his finger, or my vagina was already wet, but his finger slid right in without any friction and no pain. I took in one huge deep breath and close my eyes shut, my hips raising as I felt the immediate arousing feeling. He started fingering in and out slowly as he lifted his head to watch my body, my hands still on his head. I tried my best to hold back my moans, gathered some strength to push his head away, ( I don't know why I didn't push his fingers away instead) he just startd to finger me faster, but I held back my moans but stop pushing him, he then used his other hand to finger my clitoris, that's when all little will power I had gave way, I let out one loud moan'arhhhhhhhhhh' I heard him giggle away, he increased the intensity of his fingering, I couldn't hold back any more and moaned away loudly and freely.

'How my sexy woman? You like it?'
Plea.. Plea.. Please stop.. Plea... Arhhhhhh arhhhh

Stop? Hehe stop for what? You enjoy right!
No.. Arhhhh no.... Arhhh arhhh arhhh.' I tried to deny, but my moans gave me away.

How? Enough already? Can I fuck you with my cock now?
No no no arhh arhhh.

'No? Means you not horny enough yet.' He replied, then he pulled out his finger from my vagina, and reinsert once more, this time round, it felt like two fingers instead. The fingering became more intense, I couldn't hold back, I started screaming in pleasure. 'Warhhhhhh warhhhh warhhhhh.'

'Hehe enjoy anot?'
I didn't reply him and continued moaning and screaming away.

'No answer means yes! Ok I fuck you with my cock now okay.'
I didn't reply. He took it as consent and took his fingers out, while still fingering my clitoris. My hands which were still on his head felt his body moving up, oh no! He is going to get up and penetrate me with his penis! What should I do??