View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how tight is a tight pussy?

A very good question indeed. I'd bonked many ladies before (ALL FLs...., unfortunately), and I used condom every time. Somehow, I had yet to find a really tight one. Maybe the wearing of condom took away most of the feeling.
But there are some tight-at-the-entrance type of FLs. Must really open up and make sure didi got that minimal hardness in order to enter. I ever experienced a young FL with tight entrance in Zhuhai. My capped didi too soft to enter.....very paiseh that time.
There are also some who plays with their pussy muscles to squeeze you dry. Quite shiok but not very common encounter.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;