Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumfast View Post
I am not into maid hunting. Never have been.

But some months ago, I was walking back home after work late one night. Was around 11pm-12am. I met this maid who sound like Burmese pulling along a luggage. She asked me where was the nearest hotel. I was like “huh?” She said she had just came back to Singapore after home-visit back to her country, but her employers were out of town (for some reasons).

Since I stay in West, nearest hotel was Jurong Genting Resort World Hotel. I briefly gave her directions on the bus to take, then realized should be no more bus liao.

Then she said innocently “can you help me pls sir”...

I did the unbelievable........

I told her to sleep at void deck and left.

But I think alot of bros here will pounced on this opportunity and bring them home.
"But I think alot of bros here will pounced on this opportunity and bring them home." TS if you would have told her never mind I drop you and pay for your room and you went back that would be commendable, but you asked her to sleep in void deck! one day some one tells you the same you would remember this.