Old 23-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My wife's best friend.... and my wife made me fuck her

For the next few days I had nothing but intense and vivid dreams about Yolanda. I could see her sitting at her desk with her legs spread wide. The soft glow of the computer screen giving off enough light to see her milky fluids oozing out and around that hard but soft rubber and plastic vibrator. Her legs trembling in anticipation, as she slides the fake dick in further. She bottoms out Yolanda then lets out a mewl that would be music to any man's ears...

beep beep beep...

Damn that dream was so real. I wake up with a massive hard on that needs immediate relief. I must have this woman I proceed to set forth a plan that will get me in between her juicy folds.

Yolanda had recently lost an aunt and was helping to prepare the house to sell it. She needed help painting the living room and asked my wife if we could help. She also asked if she could borrow our digital camera so that she could take some pictures of the house. My wife was unable to help but I would be free at night after work to assist in any way I could.

We set a day and time when I would go over to the house and start painting, I had to go pick the keys up cause I would be working alone.

While picking up the keys Yolanda also gave me the security codes to deactivate the alarm system which was 6969 that got me thinking who made this code her aunt or her.

Yolanda read my mind she told me her aunt made the code and it was her favorite position. She also went on to tell me she was sexually active until 2 wks before her death. I was like wow she was 79 years old.

I hope I'm active at that age.