View Single Post
Old 20-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

She was stunned for a moment upon hearing my voice calling out to her as she lifted her head and stared at me. Almost immediately, she took the blanket and covered herself.

' Umm.. Sorry, I heard you crying so I came over to see what was wrong.. ' I apologized.

' No, it's ok. ' she then stuttered in a very soft voice. ' I'm sorry you had to see something so disgraceful. '

' Umm.. I'm going to go back to my room.. If you need anything or someone to talk to.. just come to me ok? ' I was at a loss for words actually.

Auntie Kat then nodded as I left and closed the door behind me, leaving her to her own privacy. Mountain of questions flooded my mind as I lied down in bed.

Did I honestly just witnessed a guy raping Auntie Kat? No given that she has been doing this for years, it shouldn't come off as a surprise. Surely she must have encountered guys who are only interested in getting themselves off and nothing else. The guys that I have heard her with, she seemed to be consensual with them but just that this one guy tonight doesn't seem that way.

Furthermore, that guy didn't use a condom either since I saw semen trickling down her thighs. Wa, I hope she doesn't get HIV from that. I prayed. Soon enough, I dozed off.

Things were pretty awkward between me and Auntie Kat for the next few days. It was also awkward in school with Alicia refusing to look me in the eye as well and everyone in the clique found it weird but I just told them that we had a minor argument to not arouse suspicions. On Tuesday night however, Jack went for his CCA training and would not be back until 9-10pm++. Thank god for being in the go-home club.

That night, I had dinner with Auntie Kat. And there, she finally popped the question.

' Umm.. Sam? ' she called out to me meekly while we were eating dinner.

' Ya? ' I then replied.

' Can you please keep what you saw that night a secret? I don't want Jack to find out. ' she then requested.

' Hmm.. sure thing. ' I complied.

' But, I think you should go report police or something though. That guy didn't seem.. '

Before I could finish, she cut me off.

' No, it was my fault to begin with. I'm getting myself checked for aids now. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. ' she lowered her head. I could see her shoulders trembling slightly.

She then told me her side of the story, asking me to promise not to tell anyone.