Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2001, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
My friend,

It's not that nobody replied but why u want to find OKT or call girl number when there are just too many girls anywhere u goes here in Jakarta. I always said that Bangkok is the official SEX CITY in asia while Indonesia is the unofficial sex city. Do u know that the biggest Pro Den is found here in Indonesia. It's call DOLLY located in East Java in SURABAYA. It's a small kumpung with small cubical and girls waiting to be of service. If u have been to Cambodia and Bombay, u would know what I mean.

Howover, it's Ramadah now and pub don't open till 8pm or rather, most have taken a month holiday anticipating difficult time with this new goverment.

Anyway, I would like to recommend the latest happening here.

The name of this place is called KOREAN STAR located at Djayakata Tower Hotel - 18th Floor. This is the only place in Jakarta which give u a real BODY massage with very young and beautiful girls. The other place is call Katica but girls are old.

It cost Rup 300,000 for service of one and a half hours. Naked of course.

U're allowed to do just everything with the girls till u cum EXCEPT fucking. Interesting isn't it. I've not been there just yet as I mentioned it's Ramadah. Pub and most Massage places are closed except for those located inside a Hotel.

All my friend had tried and rating is a good 9/10. One problem though, there is only 7 rooms with 10 girls. It's open from noon till midnight.

Happy cumming in Jakarta.

Salamat Hari Raya Pusah.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you