View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot cake View Post
thanks ts for arranging a bot of men plus!

I had been using another product from any bro from another threat.

But i think he up the lorry liao as his threat is gone n i'm unable to contact him.

Thus decided to give men plus a try.

Tried 1/2 a pill the next day before going home. Who knows my oc mc...!

Had a hard on through out the night...! Simply sleeping with a thick hard meat stick sticking out of my pants!

Next morning still hard... Have to put on undies so that my kids wouldn't see the hard on as i always wear a boxer around the house...

In the afternoon quickly made appointment for release...!

Still can feel the power containing in little bro.

Good thing was that i do not feel headache but can feel very warm in the whole body including little bro...

Will try again when my oc recover.

Thanks ts for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
follow up review (1 full pill)
previous only consumed half as adviced.

This time round tried out 1 full pill last night with the missus.
First, basically side effects felt were no different from half pill. Raised heartbeat and increased thirst.

Now the action.
Please don't consume full pill if you got plans for other stuff or chores to do...
I took 1 pill after dinner at 8pm...by 9pm i was ready... Fooled around and we started session 1...that lasted me freaking 50mins of pumping my wife in various positions before i unloaded into her.

Dick was still freaking hard and standing while i caught my breath and drank water. 15mins later my wife tired, but started licking me all over and i wasted no time dogging her from behind. This time, because i came earlier, i lasted even longer. A freaking 1hr of slow, medium and hard bonking... Wife was coming hard and loud. Luckily we had earlier decided to turn on the tv program loudly before we started. This time, i came as hard but volume much lesser already. Freaking dick was still hard as i laid on bed panting away...

Missus was querying how come so "super" lol.
I just sheepishly said, i was super turned on by her. By this time, i was really tired... But decided to see how far i can go...so, while still cuddling... I tried spooning and starting bonking again. This time round, really tired, hence mainly did slow gentler strokes for the missus... And because i came the twice earlier, i wasn't going to come anytime soon and my dick is still rock hard. Stroked for 20mins or so and was starting to feel some urge and started to really give it to my wife for the last 10mins before i cleared my last load of the night... Practically left with a small dribble of cum only.

Uncle and missus was totally wasted physically last night. After bonking from 9pm till almost 12am... Maybe another side effect to note, missus' was feeling slightly sore in her pussy after last night's sessions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stheno View Post
that day buy a bottle for my hot date and really got lucky. She keep asking me how come my cock is so hard? She never feel a cock so hard before. Hahaha. Lucky i never tell her my secret. 2 hour i pump her 3 rounds. Pump till she sibei shiok lor. Now tell me every week try to meet at least twice for pumping session. Then the cock so hard, when she suck, she suck so hard and let go keep got the pok pok sound... She say very fun to paly with. I chin chye la, wan play or suck amything also can as long as i song when she do that. Hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcheongster View Post
bro mp, im damn fucking scared to eat ur pills u know. Everytime i eat, i end up fucking n fucking. Like today, eat half pill this morning, i already fuck 3 times today!!!! Fuck my fb twice this afternoon n just now home, give my wife another round. My wife asking me why i so horny nowadays!!??

Buy ur pills liao, i nowadays got to go eat black chicken soup n turtle soup once each a week u know. Wah low. But damn song la. I never thought i would say i sian of sex but i've been really fucking a lot bro. My worse was to up my fb twice in the afternoon, then 2shots with a siambu from dome1 and late night thought can rest but wife come touch touch n i marikita again so end up sex again. My cock never do so much work before in my life!!! Haha.

Must learn how to control taking the pill la bro. Else very siong for my health. But thanks for it at the same time. My kukubird never been in this tip top condition in my entire life, without the pills i also wont be having the time of my life. Kumsia very much!!