Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2003, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Balai report by bbsam

The following report originally posted by BBSAM dated 25/10/03

Hotel Karimun
Decided to have a short adventure over the long week end. However seems like choices are limited due to fasting period.

Ignored most of the touts and went straight to Hotel Karimun. Though it is just beside the immigration, it appears that not many people goes there (at least for my full-ferry of ppl).

Got a girl from Alya Cino Pub Disco, however selection was unfortunately limited for that day. Performance of girl was satisfactory only. So following are just additional info which may be useful for first timers like me.

In Hotel Karimum, I consistently got phone calls and knocks on doors asking "ai char bor mai". Seems that most of the Chinese and Ceweks can speak Hokkien. As already had cewek in room, did not ask for more details. If you stay along your corridor, you will probably get to see a couple of girls hanging outside.

Also do prepare your own rubbers. There is a provision shop just opposite H Karimun (different exit from Immigration).

At 1030pm, visited a karaoke (something 99), but no visible action there, except there is some number guessing game in play (all ktvs and discos seems to have such a thing). I think 20K bet to win 500K.

After which, my driver showed me a few massage joints, they probably provide special services. But quite jia lat, all the char bohs looks cannot make it.

Also another favourite nite spot is disco. Gers seems to like the place, and my driver told me, many take pills to enhance the experience. And these can be opportunities to get a highly "high" girl. But the activity can last till min. 3am in the morning before heading back to hotel.... so decided to give it a skip.

Next morning, decided to return (do note Indon +1 time diff). For H Karimun, it is some how "behind" ferry terminal entrance. You can get your return ticket changed at the ticket booth (out of immigration, turn right and exit the ferry terminal compound). Need to pay 5000rp exit insurance at the ticket booth. Then you need to get back in the ferry terminal compound. Kena charged 5000rp to get pass the guards (hiaks!!!, you can probably take a detour to H Karimun other entrance, and into the ferry terminal compound)

The exit immigration is just next to the entry immigration. It is together with a canteen. It is labelled International immigration.