Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of
Batam Cina girls by batam_noob 07/12/03

Hi all!!
sorry 4 going missing 4 a few weeks..As the bros here know, i went 4 secret FLs training in BT...Had a fun time in tis area and planning to go again next wk...mayb thurs and fri...3 day 2 nite trip...Ani takers?

A gd news 2 share is tat there r FL cina gals available now.. Went there last wk and bumped into my regular driver and he at once say tat he has many chio cina gals..I expected the usual tactics and conman -shows like having chinese blood but is still dark skinned etc..BUT to my delight! its real chinese!! there r china gals and indo chinese..Quality is reali gd...many r comparable to GL standards...I tried 1 china gal and service was gd...
There is a tread by bro Batam_man bout china gals but tink tat they r located in spinx ktv and u still need 2 pay 4 drinks and room in order 2 book..But now we can jus book them like regular ceweks..My driver charges 90-130 depending on standard...not really sure if i got chopped but i felt tat its reasonable..

Tonk kana cina GT so gota report back in bt 2 get my fix..Btw, i m not an OKT and dun ask me who is my driver and stuff like tat..Acording to my info, many drivers oso haf aceess 2 tis gals..Jus dun get conned...ENJOY!!