View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 9
jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!jonathanyap is one of the Best!
Exposing the wife

Joined this forum some time back, and finally gotten the courage to join the Private Forum in the new year. Posted an exploratory post last week to test the waters (and to get my initial access) and noticed a few things!

Posts with a backstory seems to get more likes / up votes / points compared to those with none. So here's a little bit more about mine :P

Been dating the missus since 18, had a good solid relationship and went up to good overseas unis together after JC. Got married recently (late last year) after coming back to SG to start work. All along, sex life was brilliant but after marriage, I've been inching to try something more daring. I've been aware of this forum sometime ago, and I know my wife would not agree if I were to ask her outright to pose naked for strangers, so I'm starting off with getting those strangers here INTIMATELY acquainted with every part of her body before i eventually get her to do so

So a bit about the wife in this first pic to start off!
Conservative, local grown SG girl. Smart (always had better grades than me, but shy and introverted). Typical girl next-door look. Small but pesky boobs. Those you can't rub your cock against but can happily suck on. Average figure, a bit of a tummy after marriage but nothing excessive. Long legs. And by far the best part of her body, her to-die-for derriere.

Hoping to hear more about what you guys think of my wife, her body, and what you would do to her in this state before deciding to post more!