View Single Post
Old 26-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice for a first time ladyboy screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegis-Mortis View Post
I dated a ladyboy once (post-ops), but 'she' had some serious mood-swings. Damn weird la, hard to get into a relationship. It didn't last more than a couple weeks, but she was really hot though. Oh well.
bro just to share, i was in a relationship with a ladyboy(post-op) for three years.(that was almost a decade ago during my ns times till after) She too had mood swings and the works. Which woman doesn't? Sometimes it's the hormone pills they take that frives them crazy unconsiously. She tends to be abit extreme at times but isn't that part and parcel in every relationship. Think about ways to counter or solve these problems insted of giving up. If she's really hot and she's yours why not?? Being with a really hot normal woman would give you if not same,similar actions/problems too. Pls do not discriminate ladyboys having moodswings and all. Beautiful women all around the world have it too. One very good example is Paris Hilton. Wpuld you like to have her as your gf? No way for me man. When two people connect, be it of the same sx or eitherwise,they connect for a reason/reasons. My ex-LB was extremely good to me. She helped me out when I was down and out and cared for me when I was feeling sad. What more can you ask for? Now age is catching up with her and she no longer works in Singapore, she does her trade in KL as i last heard two years ago. I do miss her at times though.... So Bro, you can find good relationships with some of them. Treat them well ya and reap the returns!!

Woohoo