Old 23-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My wife's best friend.... and my wife made me fuck her

I had been sitting on her couch for ten minutes; I finally forced the image of her breasts out of my head. I saw the computer boxes sitting in the corner. I also observed the computer desk along the opposite wall. So I deduced that’s where she wanted it set up at. I got to work opening boxes and then I started hooking up the connections, I had been working for about 20 minutes when Yolanda came back downstairs. I didn’t mine the task that’s why it didn’t immediately register that she had taken nearly 30 minutes to get dressed.

I see you’re almost done, Yolanda said as she entered the room I was working in. Yep I’ll be done making the connections in about 15 minutes. Then it will take me another 45- 1hr to install all your software, I said. Yolanda then told me you don’t have to worry about the software its already on the hard drive. I said cool (thinking I’ll be able to get home earlier to jack off). I told Lauren it would take around 2 hours to get you all set up. The whole time this conversation was going on I was behind the computer desk and I had not seen her. After making the final connections and plugging everything into the surge protector I stood up and nearly shot my load right then and there.

This beautiful goddess was sitting in a high back chair with a pair of skintight jeans and blue form fitting blouse. Now Yolanda is not a skinny girl I like my women THICK. She had not noticed that I was done with the computer and just staring at her, she coughed and that broke my trance. I moved out from behind the desk and was starting to push it back up to the wall she noticed this and got up to help me. While we were moving the desk the speaker on her side fell behind the desk and Yolanda bent over to pick it up I was already in motion to help her I ended up standing directly behind her when she bent over, and I was blessed with a beautiful scene of her nice round and wide booty. Lord would I love to park my Lincoln in that 2-½-car garage! Once she got the speaker and stood up I once again took notice of this 5’ 4” brickhouse. She has one huge set of knockers and damn she smells so good. I started thinking; I bet her pussy tastes likes a rare delicacy. Yolanda turned around with her eyes cast down. Damn, she caught me for sure this time cause my dick was so hard it hurt in the confines of my pants. Yolanda looked up at me with a knowing smile but did not say anything. I had to get the fuck out of this house, I said let’s finish pushing the desk up, she agreed and we did.