Old 11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kikiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: puchong spa

anyways, i posted tis in anthr forum. since this thread here looks like dyin.....must giv a boost.:::

HAHAHAHA.............................YESSSSS...... ............................BELIIEVE IT OR NOT.........
As usual during the weekend i went for my rounds, and of nowhere i saw a bright glittering red light kept on blinking form far away. i was thinking no way that could be it. So I swerve my car towards that direction and its true.............................GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH............Hotel 96 is OPEN again!!!!!! as fast it was closed, it open quickly as well. shit I came unprepred but i just had to go there and check it out since all the exotic was there. Hooray, reception was there to greet me quick..........and i asked for the girls.....'ho say liao'.................

ka ne na , ........no more service . but he said to me that i was 'terror', baru buka saja u sudah berani datang minta ah moi, bos. i said 'apa nak buat, u tempat special mah, ada lain lain macam'. he smiled and bid me good bye. so i left to cheong at the low radar area...................