Thread: Genesis Spa KL
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by drone1 View Post
So, after visiting Green Elephant, I was informed that they are a subsidiary of Genesis spa.
bro, are you sure? sounds like a marketing technique to me.. not only quality of facilities, but quality of stock too big difference.. if i was the boss, GE would get much better treatment because so much more people know the place, especially more accessible to tourists.. then again, convenient location means easier for our abang-abang to visit..

Quote:
But what i really want to say is after the session i've overheard that they have Koreans ! 4 of them!
do you know the price because the few times i went (almost 9 months ago due to now being overseas) they didn't have..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijustar View Post
Overall Worst Service!! Waste of time & money. Normal Massage parlors with only B2B and not FJ is 1000 times better than this..
Quote:
If you want to give it a go again, go in and say, I want xiao jie. Understand that you have to be straight forward when you want this kinda thing.
very true, cannot show that you're shy, any indication that its your first time or you're not regular at this type of places will give them a chance to fool you by charging extra or showing you only the worst-service girls that nobody else wants..

Quote:
Or say look for Captain Adam, do not pick the bald guy i heard he sucks !!! and is super pushy. Captain should explain stuff to you. Hope you have a better experience.
what i did was make friends with some of the guys who stand at the streets giving name cards.. my regular is the guy whose area is in front of lot 10.. if they bring you to the place, they get commission of rm15-20 but no extra charge for you.. even though i know most places well, i still go with one of these street guys because they know which captain to avoid and also which girls to avoid..