View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Recently, I know of a complain against the girl below from a bro here, he said to me that he wrote comments on okt site but never got published.

According to him, the girl asked for compensation when he found her "inappropriate", reason the real person is fleshy and a lot older than what appear in photos. But this girl said that she missed other clients to see him so he has to pay up. Not sure what happen in the end ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0nHart View Post
... do beware of girls with white card, they r so called monitor by police and giving information to them, they r required to report back to police, but don worry, as long u don do anything illegal(stealing their hp or money) u r safe to fk them or walk away without fking them because of cui face.

recently I was threaten by 1 of the girl with white card, .........

now is getting harder and harder to get good qualities girl from prc, for as long as I can remember when wolves website exist till today, I only got 3-4 price at 100 but qualities same as past years when geylang was busty with prc, viet, thai and indo.

now to avoid disappointment, I will just go with 80-100, even the quality not exactly the same, but at least still can justified with that price range. ....