View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

Checked out Genting and Marina Hotels in the late afternoon. Look see, look see to see what's going on. Genting Disco got show girls. Marina Disco got coyotes in Mikado Karaoke and Country Dance Festival in Billboard Super Club disco ( 1st to 31st August ). The Mona Lisa massage parlour in Marina Hotel still have the naked Mona Lisa picture without clothes on and with naked neh neh.

Went to Soi Sawadee which is a cul de sac behind Marina Hotel. Small soi, baricaded, no motor allowed in, had to walked in. With karaokes on the left and right. Nothing but karaokes except for a coffee shop in the beginning. And with girls on the tables in front, some smiling, some calling me, some gambling, some just relaxing outside their karaokes. A good place to start here.

Walked till the end and went and sat on a seat outside a small karaoke. Puying from Laos came with tit bits and beer. She can speak Hokkien, Mandarin, and of course Thai.

Had 10 large Heinekens x RM 13 per bottle here. Another puying also joined me. Both and me were hungry as it was supper time. Ordered some aahan from the coffee shop that delivered the aahan, khao, Tom Yum fish soap, mango salad, fried fish and another salad ( their food which they loved !!! ). The food costed me RM35.

They ate ,drank with me. Upped the music in the karaoke. And every damn karaoke in this place also upped their music ( in Thai, Hokkien songs ). Talked cock with them and found out that every puying here can be booked for LT with a rate of RM200. Nice place to eye candy the puyings that come into this place. A few tyrananous dinos, many syts with fair skin, in sexy clothes, high heels. Another puying came to our table. So now, i got 3 Laos puyings that were hungry for food, beer and sanuk. This is a new farm area. You eat, drink, can sing or just danced crazily inside the karaokes with piped music. It was pretty dark inside, loh !. I was here from 6pm till 10pm thai time when i excused myself as i wanna see and do something else. The puyings all asked me to come back tomorrow.

Walked along Wamabannnuay Rd, Prachawiwat Rd to visit the farms and took the run down, dirt road that is just off Riviera Hotel. Damn !!. I remember this place. Used to take my old tirak, Ah Pom to a small karaoke/farm here to eat and to drink beer. The place now still full with karaokes/farms that are lighted red, pink, yellow in colour with seating tables in front and with puyings on the seats waiting for customers !!!. A few smiled and some puyings called out to me. Thai mamasans also called out to me as i was the only stranger walking on this un named, dirt filled, pot holed , gravel filled road. Told the mamasans in Thai that i am just walking around to look see. Nothing here changed since 16 years ago !!!. Same poor conditioned un named road, same small old karaokes ( but with coloured lights now ). Got puyings here and at cheaper LT prices. Walked till the end, turned left and left, walked by Grand Garden Hotel, went into farms.

And walked into Bang Pun karaoke/farm. Par, the malay okt ranged a bell and what ever left over puying came and presented themselves on the sofa. Talked cock with Par and found out that the LT is RM200 and ST is RM100 for 2 hours. About 20 girls ( mostly from Laos ) here without booking. Took a syt on ST. Told Par to send her to my room in Venice Palace Hotel in 30 minutes time. Walked back slowly and found her outside my door. Okay, lah. She was here. She was very tight and allowed 2 bonks. took some photos of her with towel on. After 2 hours, kicked her out with motorbike taxi money and i slept liked a baby.