View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sungai Golok, Southern Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobsgoh View Post
Thank you bro Yokosi for the quick reply and thank you for the detailed FR, reading your FRs is like being together with you guys.
If fate willing, wish could meet up with you in the near future and tst about yesteryears, really make me forget about my age.
You are another Sungai Golok kaki !. Salute you.

I was also another Sungai Golok batang !. Went to that place 22 years ago. Have not been back to my old playground for 16 years since last week. And cheonged Sungai Golok for 6 years, every month. Know Sungai Golok liked the back of my hand.

It was good to see my yesteryears playground. Not much changes in Sungai Golok except for Soi Sawadee. All the hotels are rather run down. Now no katoey shows in Marina and Genting discos. It was liked heaven,with puying on your left and another one on your right and watching the " Las Vegas type " katoey shows. Of course, the katoeys would by accident flipped out their fake tits for you to view.

It was also fun when we had our annual association dinner on the conference hall on top of Genting Hall. Got sexy shows, puyings bared all, katoey shows, singers sang out songs, everyone drank until went crazy, a few fought over the naked puyings in the shows. Over 200 mad male bastards from Malaysia went bloody crazy on these nights.