Re: Looking for companion for 3 nights in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama View Post
Alamak you guys really , sigh ...

Wake up this one not girl lah siol ..

Been turning you guys round & round

Where all the veterans ( CSI ) expert

Just another KW Dick tsk tsk ...

Come on under moderation knows how to fill in " location " & paste YouTube videos ?

Fcuking TS you really can talk big cocks siol
Alamak..!! how do you know I am not a girl..!! I only said my age few times in the replied post straight away you know i am not a girl just old prev cat..!! *shiok!
You know me better than I know myself Big Mama..come, i give you big claps..!

where is your big papa? is he here playing cock with me??...aiyooo....let me know his name, i help you to pinch his ears!! XD XD

I didnt know I am under moderation, I also dont know how to read the pencil emoticon symbol in the menu or copy-paste while typing! Surely, I dont know how to type and speak Earth-Mars languages coz I am just a curious cat, i got no brain like yours ma.. wat to do? bear with me lor? XD XD

Fucking?? OMG!!
I love to fuck..!! tell me who/anybody here don't like fucking? It's one of the most basic instincts, one among 5 pleasures we should really enjoy while we are alive XD seriously..! if possible everyday oso want to fuck my man XD XD
Too bad I am too old and my bones don't allow me, can die die everyday fucking XD

PS: i am too old for an unfair cat fight wth human and a cat only have a short life to 15 years max

Last edited by curiouscat0605; 16-01-2018 at 08:22 AM.