Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvVietNam View Post
After reading many posts and advices from the expereinced SBF BROs here ...

I realised that it is not easy to marry a foreigner gal ... alot of requirments to fulfill ...

I hope when it's time to apply LTVP or PR for my Vietnamese wife ... I can seek advice from the BROs here ...

Regards.
Actually is easy to marry a foreigner girl,not a alot of requirement to fullfill if u marry here provided her record is clean here and u are single.

If u marry there,good luck to u.U have to go through their ROM interview to decide whether they let both of u marry or not,main purpose is to trouble u until u bei ta han and give undertable money

Apply any pass is smooth if u follow the check list for document require.Actually quite a few,but if dont have,declare why dont have using a pierce of paper.Can be tedious when i do last time,and i almost quarrel with the ICA staff but come to think of it,is their job and i should get ready before i go.Imaging they have to see so many ppl with dont have this dont have that for document,of course if i am them,i also unhappy