View Single Post
Old 14-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

900 kyats is if you change in hotel, local money changer charge ard 950 to 970, if means alot if you change alot as 4000 to 5000 kyat can get you a decent meal, been going there every mth for almost 2 yrs, quite a boring place.

if you stay at park royal, go look for this taxi driver call joseph, he will bring you ard and he speaks good english, just give him 10USD for the whole night and he will guild you around the night clubs, he use to work in sg.

As for Yangon, i prefer to explore ard with my burmese friends as they can bring me to almost everywhere, some places where no foreigners cn go, all burmese.

I personally prefer Mandalay, no clubs but alot of shaddy places and beer garden where the chicks are better in terms of looks as they are mainly chinese decent.

anybody not sure about there can pm me, i regular in Myanmar.