Thread: Penis Pump
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Penis Pump

Interesting topic leh!

1) Why are you getting a penis pump?

If it's a real medical issue like micropenis, then go get medical assistance from a professional.

If it's ego issue? For who? For you to look at? Or for your lover to be impressed?
Main point, are you picking up girls or have a lover etc? Coz the penis pump even if makes your dick bigger, isn't going to help with that. Your cock is in your pants, nobodys gonna see it. Not even if you wear tight shorts and stand at the corner in a club, hoping for someone to notice your cock and approach you. This is reality, not fantasy.

2) Do you need one? Bro really you don't, you can seduce and pleasure in so many ways. Unless you got some fantasy about dominating with a cock, in which case, you do you man. Work on your confidence, conversational abilities, personal up keeping, EQ, dressing, bedroom skills etc. You get noticed by women more for those. Again reality not fantasy.

Truth here, my line of work is media and photos. Tell you 99% of the time, those guys who I work with that always have women around them, they are average looking, but decently fit, can converse well, have interesting stuff ongoing etc.

Those guys who overly - I say OVERLY - focus on their muscles, for example, you know who always approaches them? Men! Bro where you gym ah? Bro how much protein ah? Even when you go piss in public toilet, it's a guy next to you who can see your cock nia!

Funny story, when the models have to do quick change in mixed shoots and lazy to go away, all change relatively openly in front of each other. Suddenly all the super muscular guys shy like F. Got one sharp tongued female model stir things said "Why shy? Obviously on gear what, that's why shrunken nothing to see"

Anyway, stay healthy and positive!