Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Newbie mistake

Regulars seldom take from the mirror parade except for the 5pm mirroring parade. The good lookers and the good service girls are book by regulars and captains' recommendation so they are seldom in the mirror parade.

The mirror girls are those that nobody wants. If it is early then those in the mirror are those girls that have not yet open account that day. Only at the 5pm mirror parade then ALL the girls must join the parade. That is the only time you can get to see all the angpais. After that parade those girls with bookings rarely get a chance to come out in the mirror parade.

Next time you go VIP I suggest you to ask them add you to the chatgroup and view the girls photo first then ask the captains for recommend.

Or you can sit in thr canteen and keep your ears open as the captain will call the girls number when time to go in for booking..... some numbers keep calling often so you know these are the popular ones...... so join the queue for them
yes.as this guy backup my comment. Funzio is regular as well and seems don have issue with VIP.