Thread: Rich and bitch
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rich and bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Wanna share my honest FR of this joint

Went in there sat night, first time enter, the 2 fella behind counter damn nonchalant. Abit ai mai ai mai attitude, slight pissed off. Then again, Not here for them, so continue and ask about the price. Maybe the pricing options updated here are the list I

198/45 mins
238/60 mins w/ waterbed

Took the 238 option, another guy bring 3 girls out. All 3 girls seriously quite cui in looks, body quite plumb, and two of them half arms and legs covered in tattoo. I don't really mind small pieces of tatts, But I will be slightly put off by huge patches, that's my preference. Never mind just choose the best of the bunch and move on.

Room was quite bad. A single mattress in the corner and at the other end of the room is water bed. No aircon somemore, quite hot.

Water bed is seriously what the fuck bro. I was half expecting waterbed to be those bed with water in it such that it feels like your floating. But hell no, their definition of water bed is a hard stretcher kind of like operating table, where you're gonna be doused with water.

Shower + massage was good, she really kneaded my muscles real nice and quite comparable to massage parlors, plus she wash me clean before doing anything dirty

Catbath was quite stunning. She first applied a gel all over my body, then suddenly I felt something soft and cold starting at my heels. It feels seriously shiok, got a few times I almost let out a moan. When i flip over to do front catbath, that's when I realised what happened. She's biting a white gadget instead of using tongue. Well it feels good, so I dont mind and close my eyes to enjoy.

Bbbj: as I lay there enjoying the catbath, I felt something enveloping my Dick. I'm like, whoa this gadget got hole one leh, can catbath and bj. I open my eyes to see that she already took out the gadget, and is sycking. I gotta say, her technique was quite good, and she did it for a good 3mins.

Off to bed: After bj, she rinsed me up and proceed to bed. I thought she would instantly fj, but to my pleasant surprise she actually continued bj for like 5 mins before capping. After that was standard fucking in cowgirl-missionary-doggy-missionary-release. Some fake moans here and there. Pretty standard, I would say. Dressed up and left with emptied pockets and balls.

Comparing between poseidon and this, I have to choose the former. It's much more accessible, okt friendlier, and room cleaner and more comfortable. In terms of girls, RnB's provide better service and friendlier, but the quality (at least what I've seen) is worse, milfs compared to poseidons mid-twienties and some eyecandy.

Rtm: hardly.
My Honest Fr too. I stopped viisiting. The girls all grumble and black face if u dont cum in like 3 mins. Waterbed not comfy