View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife or Gf get gangbang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentarum View Post
this is good, camping here
Thank you for the upped point... Make me more to share the juicy part on the adventure .

I saw my wife naked on the bed with both wide leg open.... king is licking on the upper body and Kong is licking the lower body .... Can see that she enjoying from her half close eyes and lips .. Me just like a stupid monkey taking bath myself alone .. Knn
I speed up the drying processing and sit close on the chair the show with hard penis under my tower. When she notice my present , she look at me and smile very slutly .....dear dear please come closer!!!
Her command like magic words without any hesitate I sit next to her within split of second .. She immediately pull down my tower and put my hot rod into her wet mouth. Start bbbjing like licking lollipop ...just like a warm up tubo engine with high performance ...
The faster king kong lick her , she suck more faster ....within 3 mins of polishing my million solid sperm shoot and she swallow every drop...
She continuous to suck till I ask to stop....and took out the soften rod from her warm mouth .. At this time King kong already stop action on the licking on her and showing out their angry giant bird from their small tiny swim trunk .
King size at least 15" thick and Kong about 12" slim ....( estimate)
my wife was so horny and said " dear dear , i need you to fuck me.I am really wet now! She look at king kong and signal them........