View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
tales of Korean twin sisters

In North Korean town near the DMZ area, a mother carrying twin babies was overpowered by thugs who specialized in selling babies to the South Korean prostitution syndicate.

One mother holding on to one twin while screaming for help..
Many people heard her cries, and rushed over to help, but the thugs managed to run off with one of her daughter.

18 years later, one half of the twin studied in North Korean college, while other half learnt to work as a prostitute in red light district of South Korea.

Kim Mong na, excelled at studies and her talents was recognised by North Korean military who plan to train her as military intelligence agent infilirating the South Korea.

Park Nyn soo, began to learn how to fuck under tulege of senior woman ...

(continued later tonight. get to work now..)