View Single Post
Old 22-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcom369 View Post
was w my gf at bugis street during a recent Sat and we were window shopping in those small retail shops often manned by cute SYTs. My gf was looking at some clothes on the rack and as you know these shops are pretty small and cramped so often their changing rooms are just a curtain over a corner at the back.

So happens when my gf was busy looking at clothes, 2 Jap tourists were at the changing corner. One of them was inside the room trying the exact dress my gf was mulling at. Her frd was outside busy getting new samples for her to try and I was drinking a cup of sugarcane juice when I happened to see that girl opening the curtain slightly to talk to her frd outside.

My eyeballss nearly dropped out and I nearly choked on my straw when I saw her naked chest up wearing a nice beige bra. She was just standing there for a full 20-30 seconds, her breasts in full public view as she was instructing her friend to get another piece for her.

And I was the only one who saw it. Die cock stand also happy. Finally she noticed me and REALISED she was exposed and she quickly hid behind the curtain again. I act blur pretend never see and act cool as I help my gf choose the same piece she was trying.

Eventually she came out and although i act blur I can see she was blushing but her breasts were OMG filling out and bursting from the dress. They paid up and left but I spied her looking at me and smiled before leaving and I was like OMG, I think she goddamn fancied me (Luckily i was in my best look that day) and if my gf was not here.... I would have chased and introed myself and get her contact...

Who knows, I may make her trip to SG a memorable one...
Good experience Bro, will up you. Yeah, jap girls surprising are rather friendly and easy to chat up if you are polite nice and sincere. They are generally grateful people who respond and appreciate if you treat them nice. And you would be surprised at how "open" they may be when it comes to sex. You seriously missed your chance dude, who knows you may even have had 3P with the 2 jap chicks if you had seized the opportunity of your lifetime that day and made the move. On hindsight, you should have faked stomach ache and then sneak away for a while to get the contacts of the 2 jap chicks quickly to contact another day. And then we would all have another great story to read there