View Single Post
Old 14-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Bros, thought I'd give something before receiving the wealth from others

This is a real story from about a year ago, which involved an unlikely series of meet-ups with my former Japanese language teacher, who first taught me as a kid. What followed was a sexual odyssey of adventures which still simmer today.

I'm a 28 year old guy, Michael (name changed), mixed Eurasian background with Japanese mom and Half Malay/Half European dad. From age 5-14 I attended Japanese language class in addition to my usual schooling.

From age 13-14, I was receiving tuition from Mrs. Yuko Suzuki (name changed) who was good friends with my parents through different Japanese cultural events and gatherings. Her husband worked for a Japanese company but was often away on travel so she would spend her free time teaching Japanese as an expat wife. I never really thought of her as a sex object back then (the idea of a "MILF" still not known to me at 12, 13!) but I used to attend class 3 times a week at our place until my family moved to KL. She was always well dressed in expensive dresses and heels, 5'5 in height with light brown hair, petite but lovely body, and often wore her sunglasses atop her head (a detail I remember). For a very close lookalike of her now, click here.

Fast forward 15 years, I'm living and working in Singapore, just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years. My bros and I had done the KTV, bmd, massage scene for a while and I thought to myself, let me see what else is out there. My sexual imagination turned to more creative stuff - orgies, swinger parties, meeting up with couples... something different. I started looking up online ads and I saw one that caught my attention: "Mixed Couple, mid-40's, looking for straight, attractive younger guy to watch us make love" ... I said, interesting, it's different, I had a thing for older ladies having worked for a few hot, older bosses at my bank.. so I said, what the heck, let me watch. The idea of being a voyeur turned me on.

to be contd..... bros / campers, any feedback welcome..