Old 23-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
viktor.td deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Just to share with the bros here on my most recent adventure in Seoul. As some of you know it was Chu Seok last weekend so the streets were crowded and the partying was epic but the down side the selections at the anmas and kiss bangs were limited but there was slight hope yet.
I went to Gangnam-gu office station on Friday night to check out the foreigner friendly anmas that I had read up on. Went to Fish first cos apparently it was the better one but it was closed which got me rather disappointed but luckily there was Ace which was really close by. So I hoped for the best and walked down the quiet streets towards Ace and to my joyous suprise it was open! I received a friendly greeting by the staff but there was no fooling them with my lousy Korean and I was offered the foreigner price KRW230000. I was led to a waiting room, where I was served a drink and asked to wait for about 10mins. After 5mins, a male staff came and brought me up a flight of stairs to a corridor which looks very much like a nice hotel before stopping and knocking on one of the doors and opening it.
Greeting me inside was a tall, slim, leggy and gorgeous Korean lady who was probably in her late twenties. She was fair, had long flowing hair and a killer s-line figure. She was dressed in a sexy but classy body-con dress. I smiled like an idiot as I greeted her cos my mind was completely blown away. We exchanged pleasantries, introductions and I complimented her in Korean that she was pretty. She helped me take off my clothes and hanged them up nicely on the rack and told me to sit on the bed as she got ready. The room was dimly lit with a soft red lighting and there were mirrors on every side and on the ceiling.
She came over and turned around asking me to unzip her dress, and as I slowly pulled down the zip what was underneath really got my blood pumping. She sensuously peeled off her dress revealing a sexy black lace lingerie set and as she bent down to remove it entirely I got the best view of her amazingly perky ass. Her body was tight with not an inch of fat anywhere, you could see her ribs on her back but it was not to the extent that she looked emaciated. Her perky boobs were a nice 32B with eraser tip nipples that complimented her figure perfectly. I was at a loss for words as I looked at this goddess before me.. To be continued..