Old 02-10-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Sickening Past

Trying to find a forum I can share about my sickening sexual past. Found this site might be suitable for me. I’m a just an ordinary middle age single white collar guy you see on the street everyday. But I do have an unusual past to share, it’s sickening & it’s buried in me for years......

As much as I can remember, I lived with my mum, grandma who is a widow with another 4 in a one room flat at Bukit Merah. My grandma is a widow selling fresh soya drink at wet market. My mum is the eldest together with 4 younger siblings. My mum was found pregnant when she was 17 & I was born normal. My mum has 4 younger brothers. All normal.

My childhood was grown up with lots of bullying & abused by my mum siblings. My mum cannot even defend herself less say about me. My grandma never liked me and my mum I have little to feed ourself. Life was hard.

It was then my grandma managed to find an older man who willing to take care of my mum & me. He’s a karung guni in his sixties, almost 40 years older than my mum. I remembered the day he took us away, my grandma did not even took a second look on us. It was the last I ever saw my grandma & my mum siblings since then.