Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n`_8 View Post
Yes happened to me and my ex few times as I like outdoor sex and my ex was very obliging. Once was at Christmas eve we were at orchard drinking then after that was waljing around late and went into lucky plaza shopping centre.

Went to a staircase and petted heavily there. Both clothed and I was unzipped by her and a handjob. After awhile, I got so horny I wanted a blowjob so I started to take off her top and skirt there! She's just in bra and g-string and kneeling down giving me blowjob.

Went on for awhile then suddenly I glanced right and I saw 3 girls smoking at top of stairs and looking at us quietly!! Just then my ex saw too then the 3 girls started clapping and all. We just ran and my ex ran without her clothes! I realized and have to go back to get her skirt and top... When I went back the 3 girls said don't go let us watch leh...

Just at that time I thought 3 girls I don't mind showing haha but didn't bring up the idea to my ex. She wore back her skirt and top and we left. I didn't cum that night
WAH! The 3 gals chio? can 4 Some lol... hahahah