View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Secondary school sex

PART 4

Cat then uncross her legs giving me full view of everything. My heart beat nearly stop there because Cat was in fact not wearing anything at all. In front of me is a clean, hairless 15 year old pussy. No wonder all my guess were wrong.. Knnz @#@#%#$^
There I was, staring right at Cat pussy. Up till now, I still remember how her pussy look like, its was magicial man.

“Lick it” demanded CAT..

I was shock, she’s asking me to lick her pussy. My thoughts ran wild, we were in the classroom, the doors and windows are wide open, what if my classmate walk in and see me muffing on Cat’s pussy, then I will be the hot topic of the whole seconday school liao. Or what if kanna caught by the teachers, then my parents will be called in, so malu..

“Don’t worry, its still early, nobody will see us” said Cat.

I look at my watch, its was around 6.30am then. I slowly move my head towards her pussy, she look so young then. Her lips are moist, bright pink in colour contrast well aginst her hairless fair skin pussy. I took a sniff, wow!!! It was heaven, Cat smells so nice down there, not those sourise smell, but some exciting woman fragrant.. It was soooooo magicial, my first enounter with a live pussy. I remember reading about some topic from some sex magazine back then on how to give great head to a woman, so I thought to myself, time to put my knowledge to the test, show Cat that I’m not a mountain turtle after all. I lick he tip of Cat pussy, she gave a soft morn..

“Faster” demand Cat.

There I was licking Cat pussy, sitting on the chair while Cat was on top of my desk. The light in the classroom was fully on. The doors were open. Its was just so open, I cant describe the feeling man, it was like having sex in a big open space where there’s no privacy at all. Suddenly, cat grab my head and pull me down deep into her pussy. My nose was sitting on tip of her hairless cult and my mouth was barried deep inside Cat pussy. I was in fact fighting to breath, but Cat grab my head hard and she was moving her hips up and down aginst my face..

“Faster… faster di di” ******** she called me di di btw…

And holy cow, after like 2mins, Cat gave out the loudest morn I can ever imagine…

“AAAAahhahahahahahhhhhhhhh”” as it echo into the school compound. Fuck man, that morning was so quite and Cat was like screaming at the top of her voice.. Damm it, I bet if there’s any soul in the school compound, they are bound to hear her scream..

“Shhhhuuuuuuuuu” I tried to yell.

But Cat didn’t care, she was still grabbing my head and trusting her pussy up and down aginst my face and was moarnning away.. She was really rough when she’s horny.. Just then, she squirt, yes, Cat really squirt.. and man, my face was barried deep in her pussy when she squirt..I tried very hard to slurp up all of Cat juice, but some still drip onto my uniform anyway. Cat was cumming hard and…..

Suddenly from a distant….. ….. …. ... .. . . . . . .

To be contniued….

PS: Thanks to eastpipper / ahh fatt & bigmannow for up.. Will return favour when my power recover. Many thanks for getting me out of the newbie zone!!

Bros who like my story kindly up me some rep points, it really motivate me to write faster. Part 5 in progress now, please be paitent