Old 02-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My aunt story

After the incident aunt scolded and warned me not to touch May again and of course I agreed with her readily. It was just a rare chance not to be missed. Soon I was coming home earlier than usual to f aunt as she is home all the time. Today as usual I came home dropped my bag and crept up to her behind as she was doing some washing in the kitchen sink and begin to hugged her and kissed her on her neck to my surprise instead of returning me with a kiss I heard a loud shout and realised all is not well because the person I am hugging is none other than May so it was a disastrous mistake. I quickly kissed her hard on the lips and told her how much I had wanted to be closed to her and that now is the great oppor as no one is at home. To my surprise she relented and took me for real and we kissed and hugged fondly like two new lovers. She was groped and hugged and she was worried that aunt may come back soon. So we adjourned to her room instead, we continued kissing and fondling and soon my finger was teasing her cunt and she was mourning and sighing and she warned me not to take advantage of her as she is scared she may get pregnant. So I told her not to worry becoz I will only finger f her the most. I lifted her skirt and pulled down her undie and cont to probe and touch her and she was getting hornier and hornier. I her to stay calm and say now I will use two fingers to f her and she continued to moan and now I told her I will be using three fingers to f her. She continued to moan and now her eyes was shut tight so I quickly removed my pants and instead of using 3 fingers I push my hard prick into her and she cont to moan and now when she put her hands down at her cunt she realised it was not fingers but something else shafting in and out of her. She open her eyes but it was too late becoz the prick was at the verge of full entry and will full might I plunged right in breaking her hymen. She yelped in pain but I told her to control herself and soon the pain will be over. When she felt better I continue to rock slowly and plunged in and out of her and this time round she stop complaining of pain and continue to let the love making continue as she is also enjoying the session. After the session she told me that she is aware that aunt and me are very close and intimate and she already noticed it since the day of the picnic. She was only suspicious but now she is convinced that the aunt and me has a more than unusual relationship.

From then on it was 2 session a day. In the day when hub not around I will come back early to f aunt. At nite I will f May in her rm or my room. One day while I was watching tv in the hall and aunt was sitting next to her hub on the sofa, May came out with her hair washed and wearing a nite gown so she chose to sit with me and as the weather was cold she snuggled into my blanket and sat on my lap. (cold weather so usual for me to have a blanket covering me). Aunt stared at me and realised something was going on and sure enough May was pantyless and she used her cunt to rub my prick until I get full entry into her. Aunt sensed something easily a May was doing what she had also done in the past.

After the tv session aunt and her hub retired to their room leaving me and May in the hall; before that aunt told us to retire early as it was getting late all the while the eyes was staring hard at me. Later May and me got up and we went back to our own rooms but soon May came back and want to f more so we continue 69 and 19. That was when I heard footstep and quickly pulled a blanket over May but she continued to mouth f me under the blanket. Sure enough aunt asked me why I am so closed to May in the hall and told she is very disturbed by May fondness of me. At this moment I slowly groped aunt as she was standing next to me near the bed. I slowly lifted her skirt and pulled down her undie and begin to mouth her as she was standing there. Soon she was she worked up that she wanted to 69 with me and she pulled open the blanket and to her surprise May was doing 19 with me at the other end. So caught in this 3some situation she relented and I pulled her right into bed and now I have both aunt and May at one go. From then on both aunt and May are happily being f by me any time I wish and often both at the same time. Poor uncle he is still so blur and working very hard to feed all the three of us. EOS.