Thread: Taipei
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taipei

These are some of the Taiwan FR I have compiled, pasted it to share with bros here who are in need of these info.

If you're a business man then you have the money to afford better sex in Taipei. So far as I know, that means you can go to a men's club; you can go to a massage parlor that lets girls out; you can go to the Combat Zone; or you can call a girl from one of the services in the newspaper.

1) Calling a girl from newspaper is a good bet, in my experience. Look in the China Post. Call a few of the places. Tell them what kind of girl you like. If the operator doesn't seem that attentive, tell them that you will send the girl back if she's not what you're looking for. Or call another place. If you're firm about what you want, they will usually listen. If you don't know what you want, at least be clear that you want a really hot girl, not one of the average ones. This will mean that you'll pay NT4500 (a minimum if you want really good looks)-6500 (I've never paid this much, but you can if you wish to). Probably they will ask NT5000, or NT6000 for one of their ˇ§higher-classˇ¨ girls. For that amount, the girl will come over, give you an oil massage for a half hour, probably blow you, and have sex: running time, 1 hour.

If you want her to stay longer, it will be cheaper to negotiate that with her (though you'll have to be inventive with your sign language, cause she mostly likely won't speak English). If you negotiate with the service, they'll probably just tell you double price for double time.

If you can't have girls coming to the Sherwood, check into any one of thousand nice, middle-range hotels in Taipei, and call from there.

2) Going to the Combat Zone is much disputed thing. It is over-priced, in a way. It can be annoying to have the mamasans ask you to buy drinks. And some of the girls are not much to look at. But the good things about the Combat Zone are clear: you can take your time and find the girl you want (if she happens to be there); you can sit and drink with her until you want to leave; and you can ask her to stay all night, so there's no rush. (And even if you don't take any one out, it's fun to drink and have girls rub your cock while they're trying to get money out of you; isn't it?)--The one time I went there was fantastic. I went around to a number of bars, had a beer at each and, seeing nothing interesting, left. Went into one of the classier-looking bars right on Linsen Rd., found a woman I liked, paid the bar fine and left. Went to a hotel, drank beer and talked, and had great sex a couple times over the next few hours. Bar fine: NT2000. (Yes, it sucks, but that's what it is.) Girl: NT3000 for three hours. (Great deal for Taipei.)

3) If you go to a men's club, you'll find the absolute hottest girls. Barbie dolls in high-fashion. You will be afraid, some of them will be so good looking. Unfortunately, I don't know much about these places, and for most of them you would probably have to speak some Mandarin. The only reason I mention it, then, is because there is one men's club I've seen, on Chungsiao E. Rd., just East of Tun-hua, in the California Gym/MTV building, that is crying out for a visit by someone who can tell us the score. If you sit in the lobby of the building in the evening, you will see the girls pass by. The heat in your pants will guide you to the elevator, where you will press the button for the 7th floor. When you get out, there will be a woman there in a strange Roman costume who you can talk to. Even if she doesn't speak English fluently, she'll know the key phrases: girl, how much, all night, etc.

The management of the Sherwood certainly wonˇ¦t stop you bringing one of these girls in. And your business friends will just as certainly envy you.

If you go to this place, write back and spill.

4) You can also go to a massage parlor that lets girls go out with customers. There is one on Keelung Rd., just North-East of Sinyi, across from the Hyatt. This place is in the newspaper and will send girls to your place, if you want. All the girls I got (over the phone) from this place were nice and most of them were fairly good-looking. But you can also go there, get a massage, and take the girl out if you want.

Good luck.