Thread: Fist Fucking
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fist Fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
My mistress Sayako succeeded in fisting me last week. It's like the whole hand is being swallowed or suck in to the anus. The feeling is both pain and pleasurable.....very. I was a bit worry also as my mistress hand I quite big. I will be serving her again tomorrow before she fly back . Hope she can fist me longer this time round. But last week, I did not experience the anal orgasm , contractions like the first time. But I do have a small prostate orgasm. Not much fun come out. I was like being milked. I just feel very pleasurable and after she removed her hand, I can see a bit of white sperm mix together with a lot of my precum. My mistress use her finger to scoup it up and put it in my mouth before ordering me o swallow it. I felt like her ass slut after she completed fisting me ! LOL
Mistress sayako? I've had the pleasure of her long slow fisting too. Did it with lots of poppers and i was in heaven. She's an expert