View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Girl 1 - got her highly stimulated with foreplay. Licked her pinkish sweet vagina and clitoris, suckled her pinkish nipples and fondled her C cups. Got her to orgasm and she was very wet. When she was high, flipped her legs up, inserted my hard cock into her RAW. Was deepthrusting her in missionary, she was stunned I was fucking her RAW. Supertight and hard to penetrate, but well worth the effort. Pumped my creampie load deep into her, she cried weakly "Condom, condom!" after that. Withdrew my cock, and sperm was just leaking out non-stop.
No birth control.
She had fucked RAW with her boyfriend before, but never let him shoot inside.
She was so stunned she just lay on the bed and didn't wash up until 10 minutes later.. Was frantically calling her best friend to ask what to do and how to clear the sperm.. I was happily admiring my creampie..
I was aiming to impregnate her and likely succeeded.

Girl 2 - plain Jane. Coaxed her for RAW, she agreed. Tight vagina, pinkish and wet. Fucked her for 1 hour in total, made her cum multiple times. Pumped her deep for 2 creampies!
Then she said she's not on birth control! Oooooopppsss...
80% chance she's pregnant..

Girl 3 - pretty, model-like body. Part-time model.
Instant hard-on seeing her naked body - slim with natural C cuppers. A bit hesitant for RAW, but managed to sweettalk her. Extremely green, extremely tight. Pumped her with 3 creampies the first time, she's so tight it didn't leak a drop.
2nd time took more convincing. She was very hesitant on RAW, but managed to stimulate her and penetrated her before she changed her mind. Didn't want me cumming inside and was begging me, but I went all the way. She almost cried and was terrified when she realised that I was going to pump her anyway despite her pleas. I got on top of her in missionary after 30 minutes of intense RAW fucking, grabbed her firm C cups, frenched her, deepthrusted her to the hilt, and started squirting my sperm into her unprotected vagina.
Was not going to deny myself the pleasure of conquest and the creampie.
Lay on top of her until my cock softened to incubate my sperm and thoroughly emptied out inside her. She was so tight, none leaked out, all my sperm inseminated her! (she didn't wipe up either). Even when she walked to the bathroom, none dripped out on her legs and I did pump a lot of sperm in..
4 creampies into her, almost certainly impregnated this sexdoll!
No birth control, she was afraid of getting pregnant. She didn't realise that it was my exact dark intention!

She had a figure and boobs like the girl above (natural, no sag) and was as pretty!
Top 1%, perfect sperm receptacle! I'm so proud to have fucked her RAW and creampied her!

Nice on bro... Whr do u get all these syt? Which stable.... Share pls thanks