View Single Post
Old 14-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Girl 1 - got her highly stimulated with foreplay. Licked her pinkish sweet vagina and clitoris, suckled her pinkish nipples and fondled her C cups. Got her to orgasm and she was very wet. When she was high, flipped her legs up, inserted my hard cock into her RAW. Was deepthrusting her in missionary, she was stunned I was fucking her RAW. Supertight and hard to penetrate, but well worth the effort. Pumped my creampie load deep into her, she cried weakly "Condom, condom!" after that. Withdrew my cock, and sperm was just leaking out non-stop.
No birth control.
She had fucked RAW with her boyfriend before, but never let him shoot inside.
She was so stunned she just lay on the bed and didn't wash up until 10 minutes later.. Was frantically calling her best friend to ask what to do and how to clear the sperm.. I was happily admiring my creampie..
I was aiming to impregnate her and likely succeeded.

Girl 2 - plain Jane. Coaxed her for RAW, she agreed. Tight vagina, pinkish and wet. Fucked her for 1 hour in total, made her cum multiple times. Pumped her deep for 2 creampies!
Then she said she's not on birth control! Oooooopppsss...
80% chance she's pregnant..

Girl 3 - pretty, model-like body. Part-time model.
Instant hard-on seeing her naked body - slim with natural C cuppers. A bit hesitant for RAW, but managed to sweettalk her. Extremely green, extremely tight. Pumped her with 3 creampies the first time, she's so tight it didn't leak a drop.
2nd time took more convincing. She was very hesitant on RAW, but managed to stimulate her and penetrated her before she changed her mind. Didn't want me cumming inside and was begging me, but I went all the way. She almost cried and was terrified when she realised that I was going to pump her anyway despite her pleas. I got on top of her in missionary after 30 minutes of intense RAW fucking, grabbed her firm C cups, frenched her, deepthrusted her to the hilt, and started squirting my sperm into her unprotected vagina.
Was not going to deny myself the pleasure of conquest and the creampie.
Lay on top of her until my cock softened to incubate my sperm and thoroughly emptied out inside her. She was so tight, none leaked out, all my sperm inseminated her! (she didn't wipe up either). Even when she walked to the bathroom, none dripped out on her legs and I did pump a lot of sperm in..
4 creampies into her, almost certainly impregnated this sexdoll!
No birth control, she was afraid of getting pregnant. She didn't realise that it was my exact dark intention!

She had a figure and boobs like the girl above (natural, no sag) and was as pretty!
Top 1%, perfect sperm receptacle! I'm so proud to have fucked her RAW and creampied her!
Girl 1..

Accountancy student.
Nubile 20 year old C cupper.
Managed to coax her for nude pics before I went in for the kill!

From the black book..
20/Thai August 2015
- from BKK, accountancy student
- fair skinned, about 165cm, 48kg
- pretty, cute with a sweet smile and braces
- slim, lanky with no fats
- was having a hard-on waiting for her to remove her white top and white bra
- nice natural C cups with light brown-pinkish nipples, no sag, firm and heavy
- suckled and fondled her tits extensively
- very weak BBBJ from her, extremely inexperienced

A girl like this is a rare gem, and I knew I needed to milk her sexual essence by ravaging her RAW! She ticked all the boxes for the ideal RAW rape victim - young, green, pretty, superb figure - slim with C cup mammaries and pinkish nips, wet and vulnerable

- rubbed her clitoris to stimulate her while sucking her nipples, making her wet
- licked her pinkish vagina and clitoris, she was moaning - nice sweet taste
- was extremely stimulated at this point!
- propped her legs up, penetrated her RAW i missionary and deepthrusted her
- very green, she didn't fight back
- tight and wet vagina, creampied her!
- emptied out for about 20 seconds in her, pushed my cock in deeper, spilled some on the bed
- fantastic watching the cum oozing out her vagina, her vaginal opening was coated with thick white sperm
- she then said softly after being ejaculated into - "Condom, condom...". A bit late for her!

- priceless inseminating this young busty naive fuckdoll!
- very young and green, pretty and busty
- paid her SGD*** for the privilege of extracting her sexual essence and pumping her vagina full of sperm!
- she was shell-shocked after I inseminated her and didn't wash up for 10 minutes. No birth control, so may have impregnated her sweet nubile body!

It's extremely rare to find such an inexperienced girl in the flesh trade, so sweet and innocent.
I think she probably had sex less than 30 times before this...
Add that to the fact that she is a nubile 20 year old SYT, pretty with a slim figure and natural C cups, and a pinkish vagina..
- and I just had to conquer her!
- RAW and creampie, with pics of her nude body!

Lovely heavy tits! No sag, the kind only teenage girls have (she was barely 20).
Mercilessly grabbed her boobs and suckled her pink nipples!

A frontal view of her tits! Large firm C cups, no sag!
And flat tummy!

It's a bit red around the areolaes as I was sucking her nipples overtime! Also squeezed her milkbags really hard, her breasts were red and a bit painful after the session!
If you look closely, u can see the lovebites I left on her tits!
Hint: 3 o'çlock on the right nipple, 12 o'çlock on the left nipple, and toothmarks all over her right breast!

Her bra, panties and white top!

The bra is cheap and has almost no padding.
Her boobs looked like B cups with the bra on, but once I stripped her off, my raging hard-on increased! Grabbed her breasts and milker her ripe tits!

She was stunned at how eager I was to get her naked! Got her top off and unhooked her bra, pushed her down in bed and started fondling her.. Threw her bra to the side!
Creampied her within 30 minutes of laying my eyes on her nubile body!

I probably impregnated her! I consider it a personal achievement fathering a baby with such a pretty sexy SYT!
I hope she aborts early so I can have another round of ravaging her sweet nubile body!
Did she enjoy the session? Probably not...
Did I enjoy myself ravaging her? YES!

I just love having these sweet young Thai girls coming here to earn some money.
How else could I strip down an attractive girl I can't talk to, enjoy her sexual essence and assets, and pump her and impregnate her within 30 minutes!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-10-2015 at 05:24 PM.