View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfv View Post
MoeLanYong,

While you are well meaning, like a brother commented, you appear self righteous, a bit like friends of "Job." You get what I mean ...

You lack empathy because you do not have a real story to tell where we can relate to.
dcfv,
That person has an axe to grind with me. I can't be bothered to dignify him with a response when he does not even know the meaning of Self righteousness. Righteousness is a gift and has to be apart from works, so no one on planet Earth is self righteous. He thinks I am a Pope, which is great. I have never felt so honoured. Perhaps I have reached the stage in life where I can't be bothered to be politically correct. A Trump, if you will. I prefer to just say it as it is. This is a public forum where thoughts and ideas are freely exchanged, and if people of lower intellects resort to being personal when they cannot identify with postulations and arguments, there is no reason for me to be apologetic. I don't need to smoke a cigarette for smokers to identify with me if this is what you mean by empathy. One either hears me or he doesn't. If you noticed, my comments are not for everyone. Certainly, not directed to those wasps who continue to stalk me. Aren't they childish? Getting upset with a moniker. Really?? Hahaha. This is one of my many nicks. Some bros have written to me privately to thank me. I am not looking for Thanks too. I merely have an opinion that is different. BUT thank you for the heads up. I know what you mean and I know you mean well.

Last edited by MoeLanYong; 22-02-2018 at 11:49 PM.