Thread: feeling hapless
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: feeling hapless

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post
now is one hr to cny and i am fucking alone at home. bitch storm out to her mom place for her tradition.

i know cny sure quarrel, so i took the effort to plan everything in advance all the schedule.

tml need to go out early to my parents home to bai nian , worry she not enuff sleep and told her this tradition can plan better and she start to rage on me about respect.

start to bring up all the shit about changing plans and not respecting her mom by not going to bai nian to her mom first thing in the morning when it is her side that caused the change.

fucking challenge me ask why never discuss with her when in fact told her couple of days back and she cheebye say okay. now angry liao when to stir.

i am trying hard finding a reason to stay married.

first fucking cny as a couple and this shit happen.

even if i say all plan in advance she also say when i dun remember her traditon.

fuckkkkkk
seems like you really married a handful.

Some women are difficult. Some women are impossible. That's why the law provides for divorce.

There is a saying and it comes from a time honoured book, its better to live in the desert than to be with a quarrelsome wife. There is great wisdom as this

Women can be the most insensitive people in the world to others when they are selfish, but yet demand sensitivity and focus to be all on them.

I remember one Chinese new year I had a experience as such. Cheer up bro, its a new day.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment