View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: tales of Korean twin sisters

Park Nyn Soo, and her team mates- all dressed in pink dresses, went sent to large hall, where they were seated and well dressed lady in her make-up appeared , introducing herself. The trainees were curious why her face like that,(actually, she was having make-up on.)

The man appeared , stripping naked, and then lady undressed , showing her bra and panties. Naturally, the trainees were curious about the bra because they never see bra before. They were told to be quiet and pay attention .

Lady then give him catbath, frenching before going down to suck penis, till his penis hardened and she let him fuck her till he cummed..

When session over, the lady dressed and give lectures on sexuality.
One gal , with big breasts, asking " what is that thing you wear on your breasts?" (she was wondering why she don't have )

Lady replied that she would get to wear these stuffs 3 year later..

In North Korea State Security dept training centre, Kim Mong Na learnt more about USA, Japan, Australia, China,Russia. She was told that China was most disappointing country as they adopt western ways of life,drinking western type of coffee (latte, Cuppucino,etc..) and adopt western type of military culture. (did you notice China lady officer look like western kind)?
When she was ready , her agency sent her to China via northern border with China where she was to be based in DPRK Embassy as state employees. and learnt more there.
After 3 months, she was given South Korea passport and travelled to South Korea by plane from Beijing. She was accompanied by her minders who ensured that she don't get corrupted by evil culture.