View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee
We connected and I made her way to her home. Before that, I informed TS that me strictly TOP - never been poked in the ass and wish to remain a virgin there . The only poking will be done by me. Only crossdressers preferred - with or without tits neber mind.
Any bros care to explain to me what TOP means? I have been here for quite some time and this is the first time i have seen this acronym.Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
I think its important to note that cqueen is not offering herself as a commercial transaction. She is honest and states upfront her requirements. She is here to find something mutually rewarding and it will be free for bros she selects. Hence in view of this I dont see why she cant have the full benefit of her own selective choice. If she is a prostitute, then of course we can say she is being difficult etc but otherwise, if you think her free (and safe) BJ is worth it, you just have to hope that you are chosen. At the end whether if its really worth it or not, we need to let her tongue do the talking. Otherwise, speculation here is kinda futile.
First of all i would like to say that i am not trying to ruin any genuine mutually beneficial transaction here but rather just voicing out my observations.

Since there is no conclusive evidence that TS is really meeting up with the bros here for ONS because of the on and off reports that some say they had met and some have not, for all we know some of those replying would be TS clones and stuffs.As i believe there is no free lunch in this world, take note.

For all you know ts could be a police and waiting to nab some of the people here because of gay sex/anal sex/unnatural sex.

just my 2 cents

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You