View Single Post
Old 11-03-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekday View Post
was heading to Capital last week but i was horny and scared later i touch my colleagues in the club when i drunk, so i went down to gl for a quick one.

walked in and was unlucky cause the ones i take before not avail. so i see the couch and just pick the one that can pass. when the okt say keke wah limpeh balls shrink cause i read the frs saying she hit or miss. go in the room we talk abit she said she 20 something i laughed. her tits saggy and got tummy stretch marks no way she so young. reminded me of a horny single mum who will fk the neighbour. got one jav body like hers (Fuyumi Morishima)

the service pretty sop with the hj in the shower. ok but i was surprised cause she pretty tight and like to moan alot. usually i dont trust gls when they say they enjoying. i believe only got one real indicator which is if their nipples are erect. if you feel the soft nipples become hard means cnfm the body reacting. overall she not the best in terms of service or looks but at least she wont give u the black face and complain. will i rtf? no.
but was i satisfied? yes

Is Keke's nipples similar to Fuyumi Morishima? If so I will go try her. I like big nipples. But if she no allow sucking of nipples, then no point trying her