View Single Post
Old 23-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

reminded me of my sec sch days where all passengers have to alight at the last stop before the buses move into the bus park.

feeling horny that day, my girlfriend and i waited for the most empty doubledeck that came by (it was non-aircon)... went up, there was no passengers on top. I still do not know until this day what number I took...

anyway, tilted the mirror that bus drivers used to see the upper deck downwards so that we're out of view and the bbbj and fingering started at the back row.... it was intense and when we finished, we realised that we were in a bus park, locked inside a bus...

embarrassed, we shouted for help... and came an angry bus driver who scolded us (looking innocent in our sch uniforms, we claimed to have fell asleep), but was nice enough to guide us to the next bus that was going out.....