Thread: Subang Jaya
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
pumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypumperjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Subang Jaya

Quote:
18 yr old is legal anot?? Or is it 21 yr old??
16 is legal age.. Speaking of College girls, they hang around SS-15 in Subang Jaya and if you are lucky, you might end up picking up one at the Sunway Pyramid pubs.. Plenty of young chickas hanging around there and mostly passing time in between late-nites and early classes... I had a quick-fling with a 19-y/o student for 3-mnths. She had a solid body, small tits and nipples the height of the KL Twin Towers.. Good in bed, but often tempremental and high-maintenance.. She was my toy for a while till I decide its best for her to return to her age group. Believe me, when you hit 30, no matter how good you are in wooing chicks, stamina is an issue! Many dinosaurs like me do take our toy-girls out to motels in USJ and Sunway for an afternoon quickie as pionted out by brother Dekuip.
That's why there are plenty of motels across the street at Mentari business park.. Now,speaking of this place, there are plenty of interesing action here.. I once visited a Karaoke pub, (can't remember exactly which one cos I guzzled up 1/2 dozen of beer by the time I got there) but I can remember the girl who serviced me at a special room. She gave a good head and was ready for action. Sadly, I couldn't maintain my form, so, got to pass..But, having said that, I coerced her into having anal sex in later sessions which kept me going to Sunway for a coupla months till the girl moved to JB and Singapore where she is currently working.. Oh well, have fun in Subang Jaya dude!

Jack