View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for companion for 3 nights in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscat0605 View Post
Nottie Swinging Monkey..!! you have been in this forum for 13 years, you give FR la how I like to fuck after talking cock wth me for nearly 12 hours non stop there is one Big Mama here confirmed I like to fuck and and yet she knows it without have to bear to talk cock with me for morning to mid night like you!
i got shiok of my life! XD XD
Aiyooo, u early in the morning come visit us here in the forum, all the little cocks still in slumber.

Don't be fool by the word Curious, she is not curious. She is a wild cat that is not for the faint of heart. Read her requirement carefully, wear spec if you can't see properly. Don't waste this gorgeous lady precious time to filter you out. I was extremely lucky to get her numbers, 2 in fact! We talk serious cock about life, she even asked me what's my fantasy? I know right TATA...! Got me ponder for a while before i reply, talk cock from sunrise to midnight.

This morning before the sun came out from the east, my big mickey stirs me up from sleep, she already wishes me with such sweet msg, msg me to check out the forum. Wa got someone stirring whether she real or not. Doesn't matter la, she won't choose you anyway even if u submit your application. Nobody cares about whether whoever is being salty. Complaining only makes oneself looks bad. I seek peace here, and world peace.

PEACE TO BROS, let's make love, not wars. ^^